Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 17 -Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to any dad's checking in.  I had an awesome day with the kids.  My son got me a new pair of boardshorts as he knows my affinity for the pool and casual summer clothing.  My daughter made sure to keep me styling by getting me not one, but two new pairs of sunglasses, and was proud to point out that one pair were "Hawkeye" sunglasses due to being black and yellow.  My wife treated me to a great cigar which I enjoyed with a Jack and Coke poolside while the kids did some night swimming in the dark.  I was able to enjoy some down time on the couch watching the final round of the U.S. Open...poor Lefty.  All in all it was a good day, but I was exhausted by all the activity by the end of it.  Hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment